Graduate Mechanical Engineer, Townsville, Qld
Job Reference: 20003
Who we are
Orana Engineering began its operation as a provider of engineering services to the surface operations of coal mines and metalliferous mines. Having extensive prior experience working for mining operations and observing that many mining and heavy industrial operations had closed down their internal engineering departments, the management of Orana Engineering identified a void to which it could add value to its client businesses.
Orana Engineering has since expanded its market providing engineering services into the sectors of surface and underground coal, surface and underground metalliferous, oil and gas, water treatment, power generation and heavy industry. Orana Engineering has also expanded its engineering services to include project management, Client Engineer roles and drawing management.
The role of a Graduate Mechanical Engineer at Orana Engineering includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Who we are looking for
To be suitable for the position of Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you must -
- Be task orientated, focused on completing a job, not watching the clock
- Value feedback as a learning opportunity, one that can lead to personal improvement
- Be accountable and responsible
- Enjoy communicating and value the importance of it
- Value the respect and friendship of your fellow employees
- Have excellent attention to detail and value that such is essential to Orana Engineering’s business
- Care about the quality of services that Orana Engineering delivers and value the reputation of the business
If you have these qualities we want to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Orana Engineering prides itself on having developed and maintained an environment where employees enjoy working with each other and for our clients. Regularly delivering quality engineered solutions makes working at Orana Engineering both rewarding and satisfying
- We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience
- Participation in our Accrued Hours Program
- Townsville has proven to be a fantastic place to live, work and raise a family with ready access to recreational activities and a character sometimes lost in major capital cities
- Orana Engineering funds a Social Program operated by its employees which extends to also include events involving partners and families
- Orana Engineering encourages the continual development of employees through training and professional memberships
How to submit your application for Graduate Mechanical Engineer
To register your interest, please upload a single PDF document combining your cover letter and CV via the “Apply now” button below.
Note that only those applicants who are successful in being short-listed for an interview will be receive a response to their application.
Please ensure that the relevant position reference number (Ref# 20003) is referenced in your document upload.
|Apply online||Apply by post|
|Apply Now||Post your covering letter and CV to
Orana Engineering Pty Ltd
PO Box 1489
Aitkenvale BC, Queensland, 4814